For queries about the TV Footage or Videos

"If you want to report an adverse side-effect or quality complaint, please contact your healthcare professional (e.g. physician or pharmacist) or your local health authority.
Inquiries can also be directed to: Bayer Pharma AG, Global Pharmacovigilance."

Please enter your contact details below: (Boxes marked * are mandatory.)